Thursday, January 1, 2009

Eye Update

It is now day 12 post-surgery. My cells have obviously still not completely grown back as my vision is still very blurry and I have to squint to read or type. And please, I beg of you, stay away from me at night while driving, for your own safety. I have absolutely no depth perception and am pretty sure I drive like your 90 year old grandmother. The Dr. said it should only be a couple more weeks. As T said, "you're thinking it's just going to be your luck, aren't you??" In that I am thinking I will be one of the few that this doesn't work for and I will still be in contacts or glasses after all this is said and done. I'll keep ya updated. Until then, I'm the one driving 35 down the highway looking for my turn through squinted eyes. Watch out.

1 comment:

Abbie H. said...

Awwww-Tracy! I pray you are feeling better now! Scars the begebies out of me to do something like that for the very reason you are talking about.